Stevie J. Quits Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 4? Contract disputes? But he just set a record with 6.5 million viewers!
Stevie J. of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 4 may be quitting the show after a record break premiere.
Stevie posted this photo on Instagram with the caption,
"I'm shattering records! 6.5 million views on the debut of #lhhatl 4.5 million viewers on #theafterparty and I'm having contract disputes #IMOUT"
Do you think Stevie will quit the show? Do you think he was looking for some respect and possibly more money from the people behind the scenes? Will this be the end of the Atlanta version of the hit TV. series? Possibly opening up doors for a Houston version or an adaption of the program featured in another city?
All I know is this, if they do another one, it needs to be in the Midwest! My first chose Chicago, 2nd Detroit and finally Saint Louis!
I mean, we have Love and Hip Hop in New York, Atlanta and Hollywood!
Why should the East Coast, the West Coast and the south have all of the fun!
Hell, I wouldn't mind seeing an international version!
With a mixed group of people outside of America.
Or at least Love & Hip Hop Toronto!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment