Mendeecees Harris Guilty! Drug kingpin faces 5 -40 years for selling cocaine and heroine! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 6
The following Mendeecees Harris news comes courtesy of TMZ!
'Love & Hip Hop' couple Mendeecees Harris and Yandy Smith might be honeymooning in a federal prison ... because the groom just plead guilty to running a drug ring in upstate NY.
Harris struck a plea deal in the case, and will now face 5 to 40 years in the federal pen, and/or a fine of $5 million. The feds nailed him for a drug trafficking operation that shipped cocaine and heroin to Rochester for 7 years.
Harris will remain free on bail until his sentencing in August -- good thing for him ... since he and Yandy are getting married next month on "Love & Hip Hop Live: The Wedding." By the way, he also has to surrender all his paychecks from 'LHH.'
The only good news for Yandy -- when her hubby gets locked up ... she'll get back most of the $200k she put up for his bail when he originally got busted last year.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/04/22/love-and-hip-hop-new-york-mendeecees-harris-guilty-plea-drug-trafficking-yandy-smith/#ixzz3Y5oWQNXY
Here is my opinion!
I feel sorry for the children!
But I will keep Yandy company while he's locked up!
I'd beat her shit into oblivion for 40 years! No problem Mendeecees!
I'll send you cigarettes and Jordan's with your wife's money.
And I'd tear that ass up, respectfully!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment