TIDAL X: Jay z B-Sides concert! May 13, 2015! unreleased music shall be performed by ILLUMINATI God MC!
Jigga or Jesus? Jigga or Jesus? I choose Hova! Jesus got nailed to a stick and ate up by vultures.
Hov taught me how to move in room full of vultures!
Jesus turned water into wine, Jay z sold Ace of Spades! Yeah, I'm rolling with Jigga!
Rocafella has money! Who needs heaven when you can have TIDAL?
I'm fucking with you!
No, but seriously. Jay z will be performing live on May 13, 2015. And you can only see it and hear it if you are subscribed to Tidal! Here's the news. (Below)
What's my opinion? Why the hell did they leave the line between Jay and Z? He changed his name a while ago man! He dropped that line! It's now Jay Z. Not Jay-Z!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment