Meet The Flockas coming soon! Waka Flocka Flame & Tammy Rivera leave Love & Hip Hop Atlanta for spin off Reality TV. show!
People have been talking about for nearly a year now! Waka Flocka Flame and his beautiful wife Tammy Rivera have a new reality TV. series coming titled Meet the Flockas!
Art work has been circulating social media promoting the new show! (Check out these pictures below)
So, will you be watch the program once it airs? Do you care?
All I know is as fine as big booty Tammy is, I will watch 1 episode.
I wanna see what she's up to.
And I surely hope she'll be singing on the show! She was killing it in those Instagram videos!
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/04/tammy-rivera-singing-videos-sounds.html
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channels for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH-N5CLjqaiHRwX10DXar5A/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment