Kendall Jenner tweets about Bruce Jenner's sex change and having Lesbian leg locking sex? Hacker? Or did she rally say this?
Here's one of the messages they posted on her account!
First of all. My Sweet Kendall would NEVER in a million years break her silence on her families person issues and she doesn't have to! The beautiful Jenner and Kardashian family share more than enough information with the public and despite our curiosity about some things we need to respect their decision to keep some things to themselves! I know I sure do!
As far as the lesbian sex with her own father comment, that was irrefutable proof for me that Kenny poo was a victim of hacking!
This prank was not only not funny, it was disgusting and unnecessary!
I wish people would stop hating them because they're beautiful! T
They're a wonder family and great business people.
We can all learn a lot from them!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

+sex+change+was+a+prank+a+sick+joke+-+twitter+hack+victim+-+2015.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment