Marilyn Zuniga School teacher suspended over get well letters to Mumia Abu Jamal, looks like Cyn Santana of Love & Hip hop New York Season 5!
Above - 2 Photos of extremely beautiful former school teacher Marilyn Zuniga!
So, remember the story I posted about the smoking hot teacher from Orange New Jersey, Marilyn Zuniga? You know, the one who was suspended after having her third grade class write good well letters to convicted cop killer Mumia Abu-Jamal. A man who many believe was framed?
(Link to story below)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/04/marilyn-zuniga-3rd-grade-orange-new.html
Well, I think she looks an awful like one of my favorite Reality Starlets!
Sisters separated at birth I tell you! Their is no reason for 2 women that God damn fine to be walking the face of the Earth! Unless one is on my arm of course!
Just kidding, both way out of my league (rolls drooling tongue back into mouth)!
No, but seriously! This is just too much hotness! I am going to take my thirsty self to the kitchen and re-hydrate myself with a cold glass of water!
So, do you think these two extremely beautiful Latinas looks alike? Or am I way off on this one?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
Below - 3 photos of extremely beautiful actress, model, singer, comedian, business entrepreneur and activist, Cyn Santana of Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5!
Sisters separated at birth I tell you! Their is no reason for 2 women that God damn fine to be walking the face of the Earth! Unless one is on my arm of course!
Just kidding, both way out of my league (rolls drooling tongue back into mouth)!
No, but seriously! This is just too much hotness! I am going to take my thirsty self to the kitchen and re-hydrate myself with a cold glass of water!
So, do you think these two extremely beautiful Latinas looks alike? Or am I way off on this one?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment