Porsha Williams ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED! Posts ring on instagtam! The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 wedding news!
Well, something told me I should go check out Porsha's Instagram.
My intuition was right! The most beautiful woman that ever existed
is taken! She's off the market for good!
The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 star posted this selfie of her pretty hand wearing a beautiful ring I can't offered to buy her. Lol.
No, but seriously. Congratulations to BAE!
I hope they air the wedding on TV.! I will have a box of tissues.
Not for fears, for cum! Just kidding!
So, do you think this is an April Fools prank? Do you believe she is engaged to be married for real?
Do you think Rickey Smiley is the lucky man?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment