Adrienne Bailon writes letter defending Tamar Braxton after K. Michelle said her face resembles a Muppet! (The Real) Talk Show hostesses
Remember that blog I wrote about how K. Michelle said Tamar Braxton looks like a Muppet. And Tamar cried on Television like an attention whore?
(Original story link)
Well Tamar's fellow Talk Show Hostess from "The Real", posted a photo of Tamar wearing a face full of make up, with the caption,
"Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do...
Remember, No matter what you think or see, there is always something more to a person. Always something you don't know about them.
My life has honestly been blessed personally knowing Tamar. She is a light. She is a friend that will hold you until you stop crying when your heart hurts. A friend you can call when you need advice, Someone you can truly trust. A friend that will take your hands and pray with you when there is nothing left to do. Encourage you along the way... And share tears with you in your happy moments.
Tamar, I KNOW YOU... And I love you.BULLYING IS NEVER RIGHT.Think carefully before you insult someone for who they really are. At least they are courageous enough to open up about it.@tamarbraxtonher #WCW #SisterFriend#TamarBraxton #StopBullying"
(Source)
https://instagram.com/p/0rAOZRpoPV/?taken-by=adrienne_bailon
Wow! Thank you for that touching Instagram post Adrienne! I just hate that picture you posted. That photo of Tamar wearing a face full of makeup covers up all of that Muppetliciousness! And that sucks, because I have a Muppet fetish!
I must confess, I'm attracted to Muppets! As a matter of fact, I wish I could give Tamar a big hug!
And after I give her this big hug, I wanna give her this big dick!
Tamar, if you really need to heal, just holler at me. I know how to nurse you back to health!
No, but seriously!
A face full of makeup? Adrienne! This is so shady!
Do we really need for women do be narcissisters?
People complained Barbie dolls were causing women to feel insecure and adopt false standards of beauty. Yet a face full of make up is okay. Even though it makes you look like different person.
Now that's just fucking stupid.
All I know is this. I'd fuck the Muppet stuffing out of Tamar. Real talk!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment