Jhonni Blaze & Rich Homie Quan are dating! Stripper / Singer & Gay rapper are girlfriend & girlfriend! I mean boyfriend!
I have not wanted to throw up by seeing two people kiss in a long while!
Not since Flava Flav and Bridget Nelson, making out on my TV.
have I projectile shitted and vomited at the same damn time!
Check out these two disgusting videos of Jhonni Blaze from Love & Hip Hop New York with gay rapper Rich Homegirl Quan!
Apparently, Jhonni has the ability to turn fruity rapper straight!
Kudos!
It's all fun and games now, Jhonni is his beard. However, when she gets him into some street shit, it wont be so sweet! I mean, the last guy she was supposed to be madly in love with was gunned down. And that happened about a year ago.
Rich Homegirl Shaquanta is a brave bitch! *SNAPS*
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment