Translate

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Aunt Viv (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) shades Kenya Moore over fight with Porsha Williams! Janet Hubert nasty letter!

Aunt Viv (Fresh Prince of Bel Air) shades Kenya Moore over fight with Porsha Williams! Janet Hubert nasty letter!







Will Smith! Come get your aunt!

Kenya Moore of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 did an interview with All Things Real Housewives. The name of the article on their website is,

"Kenya Moore Reveals Porsha Williams Never Apologized For The Reunion Fight" 
In the interview she was asked about Porsha Williams and whether or not the two beauties could move forward after that intense, robust, spicy ass whooping Porsha AKA BAE gave Kenya Moore at the Season 6 reunion show!

Check out this excerpt for yourself and click the link below to visit the actual article.

"Bravotv.com: Did you think that you and Porsha could genuinely move forward? 

KM: Unfortunately, you can’t keep pointing the blame at someone else and never take any responsibility for your own actions. She has never once apologized to me for physically attacking me or any other verbal offense over the years, and that shows me she is simply incapable of moving forward. I did months ago, and my life changed for the better."
Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/kenya-moore-reveals-porsha-williams-never-apologized-for-the-reunion-fight/



When Aunt Viv from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air saw this interview she said the following on Facebook!
Kenya Moore Reveals Porsha Williams Never Apologized For The Reunion Fight

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/kenya-moore-reveals-porsha-williams-never-apologized-for-the-reunion-fight/  

"Girl shut the hell up. You are lucky that she didn't do worse. She took you down like a MMA champion. You deserved every bit of that ass whooping that you got. You provoke people into attacking you, then act like you have done nothing. 6 months later and you still haven't paid me for my work. Screen Actors Guild is looking for you, keep running but I better not see my face being shown to anyone in the business with this pilot mess of yours...Okey dokey. 
This ish has folded up her production company in LA and run for the hills. Narcissist, and Sociopath wrapped into a pretty package. I hope my union has learned a lesson with letting people like this use professionals in the business for story lines. It is not airing after the reunion show as is being reported. Thank you Bravo attorneys for contacting me."






Here's my opinion!


Now, I know Aunt Viv taught Will and Carlton to act better than this!
Aunt Viv is not a spring chicken anymore and bickering on the internet at her age isn't cute!

Nah, let me stop! Kenya Moore is out of pocket.

She came for my boo Porsha and Aunt Viv popped out of the Cinema Cemetery, I mean no where's ville, with a vengeance! I haven't heard Janet Hurbet's name in years and when I do, she's snatching wigs like she robbed a beauty shop!

Porsha is somewhere laughing her pretty ass off at Kenya Moore running away bald and ashamed!

And this is so fucked up because I really wanna like Kenya! She's fun, and pretty, and seems like an awesome person to be around when she feels like projecting good energy.

But when two faced Kenya Moore turns and shows that other side of her, it's just really nasty.

In any event, I hope Kenya pays America's Auntie the money she's owed!

And I hope someday Porsha, Kenya and Claudia can all be friends! They're all too beautiful for this!

But I'm gonna need these heifers to stop coming for Porsha Almighty Williams!
Because the next person who bothers bae is gonna receive so much shade coming from my way, they're gonna swear God cut the sun off!

And no, I'm not kidding!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment