Translate

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tamar Braxton cries on "The Real" (Talk Show) K. Michelle "Muppet" face comments hurt her! Thinks Kimberly is a bully!

Tamar Braxton cries on "The Real" (Talk Show) K. Michelle "Muppet" face comments hurt her! Thinks Kimberly is a bully!





Apparently, R&B singer and talks how hostess, Tamar Braxton takes her appearance seriously!
She either cried for real, or pretended to cry on her talks how, "The Real" on FOX recently.
And for of all reasons, because Love and Hip Hop Atlanta star, R&B singer, K. Michelle, said
Tamar's face looks like a Muppet!

Check out this 14 second clip of Tamar crying her pretty eyes out on Television (below).







I guess K. Michelle searched her couch cushions and found no fucks to give!
Maybe she should check her massive butt cheeks! No, but seriously!
Here's what that sexy ass K. Michelle had to say about it on Twitter!


"Every action warrants a reaction. You can't go and start a fight with someone then when they reply cry and play victim."





WOW! She was accused of bullying and publicly blamed Tamar for it!
BOLD MOVE! I love it!


Here's my opinion!

Tamar is full of puppet shit! Someone needs to cut her strings!

What Pinocchio should have said to Kimberly is this!

"K. Michelle, as you know, I was a very pretty girl,. However, the fumes from you stinking, corroded pussy melted my face. You toxic avenger ass bitch! ps. You owe me a new face!"

No, but seriously.

Does Tamar look like a Muppet? Yes, sometimes she does look like a puppet!
Is Tamar Braxton attractive?  Hell yes! Tamar has been fine as hell since the 90's!
Her body is re-damn-diculous.

And she has a cute. She just looks a little
animated at times. And when I say animated, I mean she looks like someone
is underneath her chair with an arm up her ass making her talk!

All I know is this. I am so tired of seeing and hearing sexy and pretty girls like Tamar pretend to be insecure. She's a very attractive woman. And she needs to be very grateful to be so God damn good looking.

I mean, things could be a lot worse. For example, Gabrielle Sidibe looks like shit with a smile! So, pull your legs up your back, lean forward and get over yourself Tamar!

What concerns me the most about this lame beef is that fact that Tamar is contradicting herself big time with this one. Because she throws shade like a fucking palm tree. Now she wants cry on Television?

Yeah, this is more proof black bitches can dish it out and can't take it! This is why I'm marrying a Japanese woman! My Japanese babies would never do something as mean as any of this!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment