Jhonni Blaze shades Moniece Slaughter after her dog (Dollaz) died! Love and Hip Hop FIGHT continues!
Check out this major shade!
I just posted a story about how Moniece Slaughter of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 suffered the loss of her puppy named Dollaz.
Well, it looks like her mortal Enemy, Jhonni Blaze from Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5, finds humor in the death of the dog!
She posted this image (below) with the following caption!
"My face when a bitch think she got my ex . .... Remember i can sit on his face any time.... Pipe down . .. I "slaughter" bitches for fun #dollazunlimited don't ever think you can come for me I have no boss I AM THE FUCKING BOSS"
Wow! Talk about shady! First Moniece talks about Jhonni Blaze's deceased boyfriend.
The Jhonni talks about her child. So now, she talks about the woman's dead dog!
What a shame!
I really wanna like you Jhonni. I thought you were cool!
Please keep it classy ladies! This is just getting way to messy.
Pretty girls should always get along!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment