Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 cast member list! Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, Karrueche Tran, Erica Mena and more!
The following news comes courtesy of The Hollywood Street King website!
Shout out to them for this exclusive information!
"HSK Exclusive - We’ve got word that Erica Mena was plotting to crash the Hollywood L&HH cast. Don’t believe me.. Ask Bow Wow, who we’re told shut Mena down!
Now, Love & Hip Hip Hollywood producers are reported to be pushing to lock in Amber Rose, Blac Chyna and Karrueche Tran, as cast members for the new season. In the meantime, we’ve got the L&HH Hollywood cast list as it stands.
Here is the line up:
- Willie Taylor and his wife Niyana Taylor. You may remember Willie as being connected to Puffy. Know why? He was one of the members of Puff’s former boy band ‘Day26′.
- Soulja Boy
- Noa Riley
- Moniece Slaughter
- Rich Dollaz
- Dreux “Lil Fizz” Frederic
- Ray J
- Princess Love
- Teairra Mari
- Omarion
- Apryl Jones"
Read more at http://diaryofahollywoodstreetking.com/season-2-lhh-hollywood-new-cast-revealed/#khBhIMFwFsXWA7r8.99
I see my girl Nikki Mudarris and her on and off boyfriend Mally Mal (pictured above) are not on this list! If she doesn't show back up, I will surely miss looking at her!
I don't want Amber Rose on this show. She has a nasty attitude and needs to worry about taking care of her child instead! Blac Chyna I am neutral about and Karrueche, Well, I adore her! So I wish my sweet Karreuche Tran would be cast for the show!
I can see her hanging heavily with the extra beautiful Apryl Jones!
I am glad to see my boo Moniece is on this list! And Nia Riley! She is awesome too!
But this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_eWyT1sRd64zYTxHiQbaNA/videos
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment