Sundy Carter tweets "I just got raped 4 a whole hour"! Then tweets she has HERPES! - Former Basketball Wives LA Season 3 cast member!
Sundy Carter from Basketball wives LA Season 3 may need to take a break from social media!
The reality TV. star, actress and supermodel said something so insane, my heart dropped!
On March 8, 2015 she said the following on Twitter,
"I just got raped 4 a whole hour & didn't know until I walked n the door

only means I lost an hr
where is my assistant
I need 2 re-program"
She then went on to say,
"@SUNDYCARTER on one note when I said I got #raped I don't mean that literally no man is crazy enough 2 rape me unless they want #Herpes
"
"@SUNDYCARTER on one note when I said I got #raped I don't mean that literally no man is crazy enough 2 rape me unless they want #Herpes
"
But it's not! I had to do a double take to make sure I read that correctly.
What do you think about Sundy's prank and joke?
Is this sick? Is this acceptable to you?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment