Dame Dash FIGHT for his children continues! Rachel Roy has to hire a new lawyer! Media Mogul outsmarts everyone again!
A few days ago Dame Dash posted a photo of his ex wife Rachel Roy on Instagram and said the following,
"If anybody speaks to Rachel_roy can you ask her why she is keeping my daughters away from me i know such a classy woman would never do something as distasteful as that unless advised by a low life scum bag lawyer like donell Suarez Rachel please don't get caught up in this dude trying to separate me from my family so he can get paid but if I have to this will be a public fight and I'm going to tell the truth and you guys will not be making me look like a bad father so yall can get more money...I'm sick of these games...Barry Rutcofsky is another scum bag lawyer I'm gonna make famous for fucking wit my family"
Now, Dame Dash just posted this image with this caption on Instagram earlier today.
"Somebody tell doofy donnell suares aka Turkey meat face that I moved @rachel_roy case to la so your fired and you won't be getting legal fees from this case but I'm still gonna sue your bitch ass in a federal court for messing with my family and trying to rep both Rachel and Cindy at the same time and try to play with our business which I built for my daughters..yep he was reping both of them and telling Rachel to spend company money on her personal bills instead of court ordered child support payments without my knowledge so he could take me to court for legal fees...so sit around and wait for the action...
And Rachel_roy this isn't going to be a fight I will enjoy but you know I will fight to the death for my kids in a legal way of course...you see I got custody of @boogiedash because I'm a great dad and the world is about to know just how great I am and to all fathers that are doing the right thing just be patient the system will protect you its just a due processes but justice does prevail...wait till yall hear this bubblegum shit I been going through @wwd"
Here's my opinion!
I hate for this to get any messier. However, I do understand Dame's position.
If there's one thing we all know about Dam Dash is, he plays no games when it comes to getting his! Seeing this is all about his children, he will win in the end. No shade to the beautiful Rachel Roy!
But Dame is like Wu Tang Clan, nothing to fuck with! He's the real deal!
I hope these two come to a peaceful resolution to their situation!
I wish your family nothing but peace, success & happiness!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment