Karrueche Tran sexy Bikini Instagram photos break the internet and dicks around the planet! Revenge against Chris Light Brown! Scorned smoking hot woman! - Half naked!
Karrueche captioned this first photo by saying!
"I'm president of the Itty Bitty Committee 👅 #ThirstyTuesday"WOW! Now here's the rest!
When Chris Light Brown saw Karate Trans AM looking so sexy, he posted this Jealous, hating ass message on social media!
"Thirst Trap 101. continue to be a lady beautiful.... U are perfect... Don't let the THOT form from anger!"
Chris! Don't let the THOT form from anger? Just because you're the complexion of a foturne cookie doesn't mean you have to talk like one!
Then again, maybe Chris is being a racist prick because Karrueche is half Asian!
All I know is, I'm gonna need you to shut the fuck up and sit your ass down!
Think about it Christopher! You had a baby behind her back, and you called a her bitch on social media not too long before the baby news was revealed. So, you are the THOT!
As for BAE!
Karrueche Tran is the hottest chick out right now.
That's all I have to say about it!
There's more photos by the way!
I will make a second thread with pictures of Karrueche and her BFF
(Best Friend Forever) Christina Milian in bathing suits at the beach!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment