Kylie Jenner $2.7 Million Mansion! First picture! Shoes us her bed! Tyga is gonna wear out the springs! Mauling in progress!
Check out this awesome selfie of Kylie Jenner at her new nearly $3 Million mansion!
She captioned the photo by saying,
"so much work to still be done! IM SO EXCITED. The first thing I'm gonna open are my new @casper mattresses"
Seeing I'm not a hater! I'm so happy for her! The house looks cool now. So I know it's gonna look amazing once she adds all of her finishing touches to it!
All I know is, I hope the neighbors don't live too close, because Tyga's make a lot of noise when they mate! That little Casper bed is gonna get bounced on like a trampoline!
Allegedly!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment