Sundy Carter FIGHT lawsuit! Suing Draya Michele and Malaysia Pargo over punching her in EYE on Basketball Wives LA Season 3!
Looks like my favorite hood rat MILF, Sundy Carter is still pissed about her fight with Draya Michele on Basketball Wives LA Season 3!
(Fight video from show posted below! And the other video is my review from Basketball Wives LA Season 3 Episode 6! I made it when the show aired! I discussed the fight in my review video!
(long video, don't need to watch it to understand the story!)
The following Sundy Carter news comes courtesy of TMZ!
TMZ writes,
"Basketball Wives: LA" star Sundy Carter has filed a police report claiming co-stars Draya Michele and Malaysia Pargo violently assaulted her and caused permanent eye damage, but she may have royally screwed up the case.
It happened during a Season 3 episode back in July 2013. Draya allegedly started the fight by calling Sundy "ratchet." Sundy claims Draya punched her and Malaysia hit her in the eye socket.
So here's the problem. Sundy filed the police report Wednesday night -- nearly 2 years after the incident, and the statute of limitations is 1 year.
Sundy says she only found out 6 months ago she has permanent eye damage. She says her vision is blurred, not getting any better, and she now has to wear glasses. And speaking of glasses ... her excuse won't hold water in court.
But there's a ray of hope. Sundy can still file a civil lawsuit against the girls because the statute of limitations is 2 years.
We'd love to livestream that trial.
You can hear Sundy tell her side on "Icons with Ken Collis," April 1st.
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/27/sundy-carter-draya-michele-assault-basketball-wives-lawsuit/#ixzz3VaA0vt9l
Here's my opinion!
First of all I will have to watch Icons with Ken Collis on April 1st, 2015!
I hope this is all an April Fools prank!
The thought that Sundy may be hurt, doesn't sit well with me.
I'm a huge fan.
Sundy is my favorite hood rat of all time. She's easily one of the most underrated women in reality TV. history. She's hot as hell and never gets her credit. I need her to keep both of her eyes. Because losing one will diminish her beauty. No, I'm kidding! But seriously.
I don't want that fine ass Draya, or the beautiful Malaysia to get sued either though!
This is why I always say that pretty girls should stick together.
They're just all too pretty for this violence, bickering and lawsuits!
I hope Sundy will be okay. I hope she recovers to full health.
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment