Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Lil Fizz's cousin is missing! Chloe Phoebe Huntsberry (19) last seen in Auburn California! Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (B2K)

Lil Fizz's cousin is missing! Chloe Phoebe Huntsberry (19) last seen in Auburn California! Love & Hip Hop Hollywood (B2K)






(Lil Fizz Instagram page link)
https://instagram.com/airfizzo/

(Marilyn Brooks page link)
https://instagram.com/marilyn_brookes/



Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 star, veteran rapper and former B2K member, Lil Fizz, needs our help!

His 19 year old cousin, Chloe Phoebe Huntsberry has gone missing!

Fizz's ex girlfriend, Moniece Slaugher posted an image of Chloe with the following information.




Chloe has been missing since Tuesday, March 3, 2015. She was last seen at the Nevada Train Station in Auburn California! If you have seen her or have any information at all, whatsoever, please contact the Auburn Police Department at (530) - 823 - 4234



I found a slight update from Jasmine Val Mua's Instagram page!
https://instagram.com/jasminevalmua/


(Source)   https://instagram.com/p/0T6DgWxoca/?taken-by=jasminevalmua
"Hey guys thanks for your prayers...should have checked my phone earlier today because my family let me know she has made contact...we are still praying she makes it safely home...please continue praying for "Chole#chloehuntsberry#familythatpraystogetherstaystogether



I conducted a searched for Chloe Phoebe Huntsberry's name to find out whether or not she made him home yet. Unfortunately, I found no updates. However, I did find out she or someone
with the exact same name and age was arrested a year prior to her disappearance!

The information obtained from the link below states Chloe Phoebe Huntsberry was Arrested at age 18, on Tuesday, April 29th, 2014. The incident happened in or near Rocklin CA. They claim the young lady committed conspiracy to commit crime. And Shoplifted, committed burglary in a public place.

(Crime story links)
http://www.calidailynews.com/news/california/woman-jailed-on-multiple-counts/11071221.html

http://www.cadailysun.com/news/california/woman-jailed-on-multiple-counts/11071221.html



I hate to include this information in this article. However, I have to!
She may have been hanging with the wrong crowd who either knows about her disappearance
or has something directly to do with it. That's why I have to include all of the information I obtained!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos



No comments:

Post a Comment