Translate

Friday, March 20, 2015

Basketball Wives LA Season 4 CAST revealed! Draya, Malaysia are back! Sundy & Brittish fired! Tami Roman added!

Basketball Wives LA Season 4 CAST revealed! Draya, Malaysia are back! Sundy & Brittish fired! Tami Roman added!





Here's the cast for Basketball Wives LA Season 4 according to Wikipedia!

(Source)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basketball_Wives_LA

________________________________

As of season 4[edit]

________________________________

I guess it's true! My favorite hoodrat, Sundy Cater, was fired from the show!
It sucks to see her and Brittish gone. Because Brittish lost all of that
weight and is now walking around looking pretty good!

When I reviewed a few episodes of Season 3, I remember referring to Jackie, Sundy & Brittish as Jackie and "The Jackets"! Because they acted like they were a gang, and Jackie was their fearless leader!

(MEETMAGAZINE Review Recap and Opinion videos of Basketball Wives LA Season 3 - Episodes 2,3,4,5,6)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/03/basketball-wives-la-season-3-reviews.html

Anyway!

Draya, Brandi, Malaysia and Meghan are all fine as hell!
But Lord knows I can't stand that evil cunt Tami!
She's a special kind of trash!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment