Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Malik Yoba not on COKE! Did NOT get killed off of Empire on (FOX) because of intense cocaine sniffing! All rumor!

Malik Yoba not on COKE! Did NOT get killed off of Empire on (FOX) because of intense cocaine sniffing! All rumor!





Empire star Malik Yoba was not in love with the coco! He was not sniffing that Whitney! *SNIFFS*
Nope, drug usage is not why he was killed  off of the hit FOX drama, "Empire" on the season finale of season 1.

The following news comes from TMZ.

TMZ writes,

"Empire" star Malik Yoba is shooting down the rumors he was fired from the hit show because he was abusing drugs -- and he's getting an apology from the guy who spread the rumor in the first place.
Malik came on TMZ Live to set the record straight, telling us he spent money to find the blogger behind the false report -- which unfortunately spread like crazy on the Internet. He assured us he's never had any issues with substance abuse ... a claim he says anyone he's ever worked with would support.
In fact, Malik explained how "Empire" creator Lee Daniels had his back when the rumor started spreading.
As for the blogger ... Malik told us the guy promised to post a retraction -- which he did early Thursday afternoon."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/26/malik-yoba-denies-empire-drug-rumors-false-tmz-live/#ixzz3VWz6UaX0

Here's my opinion.

You know you're a great actor when you play a part so well, people swear you must be living your character out in real life. This may be slightly damaging to Mr. yoba's reputation. Just a little tiny bit.
However, it is a huge compliment that people think he must be stuffing his nose with that Scarface! *SNIFFS*

I mean, I thought the story was bull shit when I first heard about. Malik is the man. That's all.
And for the record, if you're wondering. I AM NOT the blogger this story is referencing.
Lord knows my unheard of self could use the publicity thought.
Maybe I should say I got Taraji P. Henson pregnant!

Now that would be cool story!

I'd have her ass purring like Boo Boo Kitty!

HA HA!

WOOOOH!

*DEEP BREATH*

In my fucking dreams!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:

Post a Comment