Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Kendall Jenner exposes US Weekly for lies! Magazine claims she outed Tranny father Bruce Jenner! Kardashian news!

Kendall Jenner exposes US Weekly for lies! Magazine claims she outed Tranny father Bruce Jenner! Kardashian news!







(Source)
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kendall-jenner-breaks-silence-on-bruce-jenners-transition-2015183



According to Kendall Jenner, Us Weekly falsely reported a story recently.
And the super model set the record straight on Twitter!

A US Weekly reported claimed to have talked with Kendall on Saturday March 14, 2015 at the Comedy Central roast of Pop star, Justin Bieber, 

The reported claimed Kendall said the following!

“I love my dad. He’s always been there for me and my sisters. He’s a wonderful man. And just because he’s changing shoes now, so to speak, doesn't make him less wonderful. I will always love my dad, whether he’s a man or a woman.”

Well, it looks like she never said this at all! Here's what she had to say about it on Twitter!


"how is it legal for someone to "quote" someone and publish it if in fact you never said what was quoted."

"Shame on US Weekly for making up quotes. I NEVER said those things. I never spoke to them."





Here's my opinion!

Kendall is as honest as she is beautiful.  I believe everything she says. I sipped the Kardashian Kool Aid! And I totally agree with her!

Ha Ha! No but seriously!

Shame on US Weekly! How dare you lie on royalty!

I hope Ms. Jenner Jr. sues!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment