Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Laura Govan MISCARRIAGE of 5th baby is why we haven't seen Basketball Wives LA star in a while!

Laura Govan MISCARRIAGE of 5th baby is why we haven't seen Basketball Wives LA star in a while! 






Basketball Wives and Basketball Wives LA star, Gloria Govan opened up to fans on Social Media recently when she revealed some sad news. Gloria in her own words, said,

"I wanted to share something with U guys and why I've been out of the loop, well #NRealLife for the past three months I've been sick, and extremely exhausted and about a month ago I found out that I was pregnant with my 5th baby, which I thought was impossible. 
Unfortunately, I had a miscarriage. When it happened I didn't want to talk about or deal with it, but now I'm ready to get my life back on track! I gained a good 15 pounds during this rough time in my life. 
I want you to rock with me as I take this journey of losing the weight and getting ME back .... because this is something REAL that happens every day to women like you and me and it's real easy to feel alone, confused and unsure about how to handle or deal with the struggle. Thank God for my REAL friends and family who allowed me to do me and take some time away to get back to focus.  
#inRealLife I'm so thankful for all your support .... Let's get it ... And Thank You for the LOVE 😘"



Wow! My heart goes out to Laura Govan! It's been a little bit since she posted these words.
Just wanted her fans to know!

No offense, I know this is a serious subject. But Laura and Gloria Govan are fine as hell!
Lord knows I have red bone fever and don't wanna be cured.
The light the berry the sweeter the juice!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!

https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment