Kim Kardashian steals Jelena Karleusa style! - Illuminati soul stealing ritual? Copy cat exposed! 2015! Swagger Jacker!
Pop singer, Jelena Karleusa posted this photo (above) with the caption,
"Ok... 😳 Is this some kind of a sick game or what? #afraid"I heard maybe a few weeks ago that my girl Kim Kardashian had stole Jelena Karleusa's style.
While I did not want to believe it at first, their may be some truth to it.
I guess you can say the young lady inspired her?
All I know is I'd love to see Kim Kardashian change her hair back to her natural color.
Her hair is so beautiful and she's such an attractive woman. She can totally have her own style.
As a matter of fact, Kim needs to holler at who ever styles Khloe!
She stays fly! She consistently looks phenomenal!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment