Translate

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Joseline Hernandez can't remember FIGHT with Althea Eaton (Heart) at the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Reunion!

Joseline Hernandez can't remember FIGHT with Althea Eaton (Heart) at the Love & Hip Hop Atlanta Season 3 Reunion!







Joseline Hernandez! The THOT that just keeps on THOTing!
Now this lying heifer had a lapse in her memory! She's pretending she doesn't
remember knocking people the fuck out at the Season 3 reunion of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta.

TMZ writes,


"Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" star Joseline Hernandez must not watch her own show -- which is the only explanation for her denying under oath she ever hit Althea Eaton.
Eaton is suing Hernandez over the insane reunion show brawl. During her deposition, Eaton's attorney asked Hernandez if she has any recollection of ever hitting Eaton. You gotta watch the video of the fight and then listen to her answers.  
So who are you gonna believe ... her or your lyin' eyes?" 


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/21/joseline-hernandez-love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-reunion-althea-eaton-fight-lawsuit/#ixzz3V1T7qtbK



(My article on Joseline's Porno past - will update with info later. Links to films there)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/03/joseline-hernandez-was-porn-star.html

Here's my opinion!

Joseline is not a politician. If she was an old Caucasian man who owned his own corporation or something like that, I can see her playing the "I do not recall game". Hell, under those circumstances, I could even see her playing the Affluenza game. Aka the, "I didn't know any better, I am too rich and privileged to understand consequences for my actions" game.

But no Joseline! You're just an ex stripper, non singing, wack rapper, who fights and argues on a crappy TV show because THOTting is your talent. It's you're purpose on earth!
And you're great at it! Here's a suggestion though!

Joseline has already masturbated on camera before. So why not just do a porno?
You know? Get off drugs, do a porno, settle down, have some kids, and act like
a normal human being for God sake!

With all of the shit Joseline is doing, a silly porno film would be the least of her worries at this time!
Besides! She'd easily make millions! Her body is amazing. And she talked on the breakfast club about how much she loves anal sex! No I am not kidding!

Invest in your future Joseline! Give up the booty!

I'm sure Brian Pumper would tear it up on camera!
(video of Joseline in court and her epic fight video below!)

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos










No comments:

Post a Comment