Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Rich Home Quan cries about wack album not being released by record label! So full of crap! @TIGRECORDS

Rich Home Quan cries about wack album not being released by record label! So full of crap! @TIGRECORDS 






Young Thugs dick holster, Rich Homegirl Quan posted a video on Instagram recently crying about how the record label he's signed to doesn't want to put out his lame album.

He said the following in the video.


"First and foremost, man, I'd like to apologize to my fans. umm, the reason I haven't dropped any new music within 2 years. is because of label situations. You know what I'm saying? But with or without a label, I will be dropping an album."

 He captioned this stupid video by saying,

#SORRYFORTHEWAIT but this rap shit ain't wat us rappers make it seem. Ain't no reason ain dropped no album yet. I've been featured on two platinum records. Wat more do u want from a nigga. But I apologize to my family and fans @tigrecords
First of all!

Being on two platinum records doesn't mean your album will sell platinum. And I can assure you it wont. The record label is keeping Quani on the shelf is because they know he doesn't at least have 1 or 2 smash hit singles to propel album sales! They know his album will flop like a fish out of water and he isn't worth the financial investment nor the time needed to make the music a huge success.

Shaquanta is just your average, gutter butt, projects hood rat rapper from the south.
TIG Records can always get a new bitch and put her on the mic to do the same damn thing.
You southern rappers better be happy you have liquor endorsements and really shitty clubs to
grunt into microphones at. Because you surely don't have any noticeable talent. Or redeeming qualities in general.

As for your lame ass album. I'd shit myself if Qua Qua sold ever 40,000 copies in his first week.
Don't get me wrong, 40k in your first week? That's a failure. But I don't even see him doing that much! And if he does, the label, him or some someone else bought up a bunch of those bitches!

Everyone is not meant to be a rapper. And Quan is living proof of that.
Him and his husband Young Thug AKA Young booty!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment