Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Kat Williams girlfriend, female rapper, Hazel E in the hospital! Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 star dehydration!

Kat Williams girlfriend, female rapper, Hazel E in the hospital! Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 star dehydration!





Kat Williams girlfriend, and star of Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2, Hazel E. posted this selfie on Instagram. The rapper slash actress is laid out in the hospital. She capped off the photo by saying.

"Hey IG fam ...I got taken out the game for a quick lil min but I'm getting better... Thx you to @hairandmakeupkf my 😻@kymmscreations @asalna @iammommy1 @britdanielle00 @misstmari @doc2smooth @carmen_alvina @itskimmie_baby @renren_tattz holding me down & encouraging me to get well with prayer & support, late Nite house calls, I feel stronger at this moment Thx u guys #dehydration & #stress suck balls! Xxxo 😽"

Wow!

I hope she gets better soon!

Please remember to stay hydrated folks. Drink clean, fresh water until your urine stream is clear as water. Avoid drinking anything else as much as possible. 1 or 2 drinks of tea, coffee, juice etc. and remember to stay away from alcohol and drugs!

That's Dr. MEET Magazine's advice for the day!

Oh yeah, and eat an apple everyday. It will help to make you take a shit!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment