Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Keyshia Cole & Husband make up! Posts Instagram selfie with Daniel Gibson Jr. AKA Booby! Singer and rapper together!

Keyshia Cole & Husband make up! Posts Instagram selfie with Daniel Gibson Jr. AKA Booby! Singer and rapper together!







"At the end of the day @Daniel_GibsonJr is what matters! Was I wrong for bringing Shyt to social media? #YES! And we both Apologize for that. So we went out last night to discuss priorities and what #AsolutlyComesFirst🙇 
#NoArguing #NoFighting #Daniel #Keyshia #DanielJr #NoBitchAssNess #OnMyWayToATL #ForFrankieAndNeffe/EliteShow @Daniel_GibsonJr hasn't seen his cousins in a while! So I'm bringing him with! #AlsoSoExcitedAboutMomASis #SistersShow #ItsGonnaBeSome #HealingGoingDown! 👯🙇"

Thank God!

Looks like these two are growing up!

I reported on their beef recently and its nice to see them kiss and make up!

http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/03/keyshia-cole-fights-with-husband-booby.html

I hope they stay cordial for the sake of their baby!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment