Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Demetria McKinney too busy for The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 REUNION! Too much negative energy! Not fired as falsely reported!

Demetria McKinney too busy for The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 REUNION! Too much negative energy! Not fired as falsely reported!






(Source)
http://www.inquisitr.com/1960504/rhoa-season-7-reunion-demetria-mckinney-doesnt-attend-claudia-jordan-and-kenya-moore-tweet-excitement/


A fan on Instagram asked Demtria McKinney whether or not she was at the taping for the Reunion of the Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7.

Demetria responded by saying,


“No, I had a booking before the date was released. Would definately like to sing and live my ‘tulip’ dream rather than give energy to the negativity that’s gonna be on deck at the reunion! Lol! I know my girls will hold it down so make sure u support them if u can!”




Wow! Did she really publicly say that her attending the Reunion show was gonna fuck her Aura up and dim the light on Chakra's? Okay ms. New Age Demetria! I see you!

Demetria would have to mediate and take a spiritual cleansing bath to rid her of them demons!
Smart girl! I can't wait until Porsha Williams moves on! BAE is too good for that show

But this is all my opinion!

Oh, and before I go I had to say this.

These websites claiming she was fired are lying or misinformed. I know for a fact she wasn't.
Now don't get me wrong. She may or may not return for Season 8, I don't know.
However, Demetria McKinney, with her extra fine self, was not fired from the show!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment