Rapper French Montana all up on Diddy's ass! Looking gay and suspect as fuck! Dick digging in the booty! Welcum to the Illuminati!
Khloe Kardashian AKA BAE posted this photo with this caption on Instagram.
"The Ciroc made us do it!! #StepIntoTheCircle"
So, Ciroc makes you a homosexual? Lets me honest with ourselves here.
I have no issues with French Montana. He seems to keep my sweet Khloe happy and I commend him for that. However, this is some brother fucking bull shit! Not some mother fucking bull shit because it's a man!
This gay rap shit is ridiculous! If alcohol makes you hump another mans ass, it's time to stop drinking! Just saying! HAAAAA!
So is this how he got his record deal? By pulling a Daylyt and fucking diddy up the ass?
I mean, this wasn't photoshopped. This is the real deal. And it looks like a gay Illuminati ritual! (just kidding)
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment