Ray J QUIT Love and Hip Hop Hollywood! No Season 2 for R&B singer! Needs more time to fuck that fine ass Princess Love! I mean work on their relationship!
Ray J is a quitter!
The following Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 news comes courtesy of TMZ!
TMZ writes,
"The producers of "Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood" have gone into crisis mode ... because we've learned Ray J has just quit.
According to our sources, Ray J feels the negativity and conflict which defines the show has screwed up his relationship with Princess Love. They've been having problems ever since her arrest in February and we're told Ray J thinks they can't solve their problems while he's part of the show.
Our sources say Ray J offered to shoot scenes that were uplifting and free of strife, but producers weren't interested, so on Monday he bailed.
We're told producers will throw a Hail Mary Wednesday, meeting with Ray J and his manager, David Weintraub, in an attempt to change Ray J's mind, but as things stand now ... he's done. "
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/24/ray-j-quits-love-and-hip-hop-hollywood-princess-love-relationship/#ixzz3VLL8ZSPO
Here's my opinion!
Princess Love was reportedly suicide sometime in 2014. I personally think he needs to leave her alone. She goes 0-100 real quick! I think she needs to be with Jhonni Blaze and Ray J needs to be by himself for a while.
He keeps going from woman to woman. But whatever his problem is cannot be solved by jumping into relationship after relationship!
And for a while now, I thought maybe part of his problem is that he has a profound place in his heart for Morgan Hartman! I could be wrong! But I really think he might have it bad for her!
It's gonna suck seeing him leave the show if goes through with it. He's entertaining!
I hope things work out for the best either way!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment