Karrueche Tran wont FIGHT Nia Amey if she sees her! And says she wont write tell all book about Chris Light Brown like most black women would!
The following Karrueche Tran news come from TMZ.
TMZ writes,
"Chris Brown's ex-girlfriend could be bumping into Chris Brown's baby mama real soon -- and Karrueche Tran wants us to believe she'd be totally cool with it.
We broke the news to Karrueche Wednesday night ... outside BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood ... that Chris wants to move Nia Guzman out to L.A. so he can be closer to baby Royalty.
L.A. is big, but not that big when you run in the same celeb circles -- so, what happens if KT runs into Nia at the club? Watch Karrueche's answer -- her mouth's saying one thing, but her body doesn't seem to agree.
Bonus: Karrueche's take on tell-all books (like Lil Wayne's) and whether she'll write one. Listen up, CB."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/26/karrueche-tran-chris-brown-baby-mama-video-royalty-moving-los-angeles/#ixzz3VWtzGTl6
Here's my opinion!
So, I watched the video TMZ included with this article, I posted it at the end of this blog.
Karrueche said HELL NO! I wouldn't ever write a tell all book, because I know too many juicy secrets and that goes to the grave! Sounds like this lady knows when to open her mouth! Now she's playing the game smart! You have to be a vault when dealing with these celebrity men.
Here escorting will take her very far.
Also, in the video she did something I talked about in a blog and video in either 2013 or 2014.
I know Karrueche Tran is a nasty, freaky girl because in mid conversation, she stuck her tongue out like their was a dick in front of her face! Yeah Koala Transmission is a booty eating, cum slurping freakazoid! Well, according to my estimation she is! In my mind, Karrueche is nastiest of them all!
What I do know is this, Chris really hit the lottery. She's beautiful, sweet, and can keep a secret!
Yep! No stores about Chris liking to take a finger in the ass while getting a blow job!
Light skinned dude style!
If I could speak to Kamikaze directly, I'd thank her for keeping some things to herself!
No one needs to know Chris likes it when a woman blows down his butt crack!
No one needs to know he likes his dick sucked while she has a mouthful of peanut butter!
We all know if Karate was a fully black woman, we'd know this guys social security number by now!
Thank God she's half Asian, so she has some sense. And is acting like a respectable lady!
People laugh when I say if I ever get married, the woman will at least be part Asian.
But lets be real. Karrueche is why all smart men want an Asian woman. She's magnificent!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment