Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker "Meet The Tuckers"! Spin off of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7! COMING 2015!

Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker "Meet The Tuckers"! Spin off of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7! COMING 2015!




So, word on the street is the beautiful Kandi Burruss from The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7, and her husband, Todd Tucker are about to star in a show titled "Meet The Tuckers"!

If the news is true. I am so happy for them. They're an awesome couple.
I hope they stay married forever. And I will totally tune in and give the show a chance!

So, if the news is true, will you be watching? Do you love them as a couple as much as I do?
Do you agree with me when I say Kandi is one of the most underrated beauties on Television.
Hands down?

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment