Translate

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Karrine Supahead Steffans claims she committed perjury to not face her abuser in court! Posts abuse proof on Instagam!

Karrine Supahead Steffans claims she committed perjury to not face her abuser in court! Posts abuse proof on Instagam!



Karrine SUpahead Steffans posted this image and caption (below) on Instagram recently.


"Just in case you're confused."




Then she posted this medical report!
"My police and injury reports don't lie. But blogs do. #VINDICATED will explain it all. #JUNE2"




WOW! If you don't know what's going on. She claimed her ex husband, Darius Mccray, aka Eddie Winslow from Family Matters, allegedly, beat her ass like a villain on wrestling!

A lot of people think she is either lying or exaggerating, and she claims her new book "Vindicated" which will be available for purchase on Tuesday, June 2, 2015, will vindicate her in the court of public opinion!

At the end of the day, I believe something did happen!

Science just confirmed Heaven is located in Karrine's throat, so I'm a superhead zombie who believes anything and everything she says.

The angels sing when she sucks a dick!

And I'm pretty sure Eddie, I mean Darius just got a little upset over her taking that mouth away from him!

But this all my opinion!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment