Dame Dash exposes culture vulture Tom! Says he went behind his back and ruined Rocwear and Pro Keds clothing lines!
"This is Tom nastoes he is the ceo of enk... This is the guy that got between me and Beenie and ruined state property as a Business...he basically went to my designers behind my back and had them design clothes that look like rock wear and show buyers behind my back then fucked up my pro keds brand the same exact way...Tom and his man Michelle douche have been raping our culture for years...who ever works for him ask him exactly what I'm talking about...another phony acting like a boss that doesnt put up his own money and fucking wit good peoples brands that should be feeding their children....Tom I'm going to make you and your racist partner Michelle douche famous for playing wit my culture... To be continued #culturevulture time to get them all out of here"
Here's my opinion!
I don't want anyone to ever get the false impression that I have even an inkling of a racist bone in my body. But I have to say it. Tom, is a Caucasian man. And if come to find out Tom is not a Hip Hop type of person, what in the world was Dame thinking to hire a non Hip Hop Caucasian man to work with him on his business? I mean, we've heard story after story of this situation.
The first big story like this was Jerry Heller allegedly fucking over N.W.A.!
How many times must a brown hand get burned before some of us learn our lesson?
I have plenty of ideas. And you know who I want to do business with? Dame Dash
and Kanye "Yeezus" West! And not Tom!
Culture Vultures are a real problem in our industry. And they will take the funds they steal from the work made these rappers, designers, writers, directors etc. put in. And they will turn their backs, count that money and run off like you don't matter. And it doesn't matter to them that these ideas were not their own. These vultures think they own everything. Including people.
Their needs to come a time where they own nothing. We need to own our own companies and leave them out of it. These vultures can only eat from our culture if we allow them to feed off of our food and or person. We need vulture proof vests! We need to protect our necks! These blood suckers will drink every drop from your cup and eat every crumb off of your plate.
If you let them!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment