Sundy Carter FIRED from Basketball Wives LA! No Season 4 for MILF! Not a bully! Editing made sexy actress look bad!
I already said in a previous blog and video that Sundy Carter will not be returning to Basketball Wives LA. So why am I mentioning it again you ask?
I needed an excuse to show everybody this picture! She looks so sexy I just had to post this!
Ladies and gentlemen, now that's a MILF!
Anyway! Sundy said her comments about Brandi Maxiell's health issues were provoked by things which were said to her, that were unfortunately left on the editing floor!
So, Sundy is not the bully some fans think she is!
All I know is she's hot. And that's what matters!
And she's my favorite hood rat of all time.
Will you miss her from the show? What do you really thing about Sundy?
Do you love her like me? Do you hate her?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment