Translate

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

RIP Dollaz! Moneice Slaughter's dog died. Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 star mourns puppy!

RIP Dollaz! Moneice Slaughter's dog died. Love and Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 star mourns puppy!










I did a story 3 days ago about how Rich Dollaz of Love & Hip Hop New York gave his girlfriend Moniece Slaughter from a puppy as a gift. The Love & Hip Hop Hollywood Season 2 star
named the pooch after his daddy. Well, Dollaz the dog unfortunately passed away!

(My first story about the dog)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/03/rich-dollaz-game-girlfriend-moniece.html
Here's what Moniece had to say about it on Instagram.
"You were on my mind #ripdollaz 😢 😢 😢 DO NOT ASK ME WHAT HAPPENED READ MY LAST POST"

For whatever reason she deleted the post. So, I don't know what she said!
What I will say is this! RIP DOLLAZ!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment