Ralphie May says rapper Ludacris needs to get over Jeff Ross "Paul Walker" joke! My Porsha Williams joke confession!
Comedian Ralphie May thinks Ludacris should get over the Paul Walker joke Jeff Ross told at the recent Justin Bieber roast!
We'll get to that actual joke in a minute! I have a confession to make. I told a similar joke a year or two ago!
I made a YouTube video and wrote a blog where I told a Paul Walker joke myself!
I said something to the effect of "I don't care if Porsha's so stupid she thought the Underground Railroad was a TV. show hosted by Don Cornelius. I'd still smash Porsha like Paul Walker!"
Now, for the record, I don't think Porsha is stupid at all! However, some people do. I was just making a stupid joke about peoples popular opinion. I think she's very bright and does some ingenious things. And she seems to always hustle forward and never backwards!
As for the Paul Walker part, I was merely joking when I said that because he died in a car accident, in a Porche automobile, And Porsha has the same name, different spelling. So I put it together and made a funny!
At the end of the day, I didn't know whether or not people would be offended and thankfully have never been called out for it! However, I did tell the joke in the past and still wonder this day whether or not I went too far!
With all of that said.
The following news comes courtesy of TMZ.
TMZ writes,
"Ralphie May thinks non-comedians like Ludacris should leave comedy to the professionals, because Ralphie's indignant at Luda's indignation over that Paul Walker joke during the Justin Bieber roast.
Our photog got Ralphie at LAX Friday and he made no bones about it. He thinks Luda's a "bad sport" for going ballistic when Jeff Ross cracked, "Move Bitch, get out of the way, is what Paul Walker should have told that tree."
You gotta hear Ralphie ... he does NOT mince words. He thinks Comedy Central kisses the asses of stars and that's why they cut the Walker joke from the roast."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/28/ralphie-may-ludacris-paul-walker-joke-justin-bieber-roast-comedy-central/#ixzz3ViJ2uJjJ
Here's my opinion.
They cut the joke out of the roast because it was so incredibly offensive!
And I'm really thinking about never telling jokes like that again.
I want to offend people some time, but not till the point of no return!
As for Ludacris, I heard he had threatened Jeff Ross over the joke and if so, that's Ludicrous!
In my opinion, Jeff Ross's joke was lame, not funny, and made to offend.
My joke was offensive but I was really trying to be funny.
Even though I'm not funny at all.
Just a lame who tells lame jokes and has a thirst for Porsha Almighty.
A girl who doesn't know exist. Yeah, I aint shit, and neither is Jeff Ross!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment