Rodner Figueroa was FIRED from Univision "Michelle Obama - Planet of the Apes movie cast" RACIST comment!
Well, I guess the Hispanic unemployment rate just rose by one!
Some bean brain named Rodney Figueroa thought it would be the a bright idea
to call the first lady, Michelle Obama, ass round like a coma, an ape face!
News.yahoo.com writes,
"MIAMI (AP) — Talk show host Rodner Figueroa was fired from Univision after saying that Michelle Obama looks like someone from the cast of "Planet of the Apes."
Figueroa, who's known for his biting fashion commentary, made his remarks during a live segment of the show "El Gordo y la Flaca" in which the hosts were commenting on a viral video that shows a makeup artist transforming himself into different celebrities, including Michelle Obama.
"Well, watch out, you know that Michelle Obama looks like she's from the cast of 'Planet of the Apes,' the movie," Figueroa, 42, said with a giggle.
When hostess Lili Estefan countered with "What are you saying?" and host Raul de Molina said Obama was very attractive, Figueroa defended his remark, saying "but it is true."
In a statement, Univision called Figueroa's comments "completely reprehensible" and said they "in no way reflect the values or opinions of Univision."
Figueroa, who in 2014 won a Daytime Emmy Award, did not respond to requests for comment Thursday. He worked for Univision for 17 years and had been on "El Gordo y la Flaca" since 2000."
http://news.yahoo.com/univision-fires-rodner-figueroa-michelle-obama-182010184.html
TMZ writes,
"The Univision talk show host canned for racist remarks about Michelle Obama says the pink slip was generated from the First Lady's Office.
Rodner Figueroa's team tells TMZ ... no one from the station or social media uttered a peep when he said Wednesday morning that a makeup artist who transformed himself into Michelle Obama, looked like a member of the "Planet of the Apes" cast.
The team claims at 10:20 PM Wednesday they got a call from a Univision exec who said Michelle Obama's office called the network to complain.
Figueroa wrote a letter to the First Lady -- obtained by TMZ -- in which he says he's from a bi-racial family, half-black, half-Latin, and adds he's the first openly gay Hispanic TV presenter. He says, "I've been an activist for causes in favor of minorities, as I have been discriminated against."
Figueroa then writes, "I voted openly twice for your husband, Barack Obama."
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/12/univision-host-fired-rodner-figueroa-racist-comments-michelle-obama/#ixzz3UD74dgqd
________________________________________
Here's my opinion!
Rodner can claim he was merely, "joking", all he wants to. However, this whole calling brown people monkeys, business has been going on for a very long time now. I have no idea of where it originally derived from. What I do know is that the whole calling us, "monkeys" BS is such a big thing for so called non black people, that in Europe for example, these "non blacks" are such animals, they throw bananas at sports stars, call them monkey and make primate sounds during games!
Yet it's Caucasians who are consistently acting like animals, by always rioting at sports events! Whether its Soccer, Hockey, hell, even Pumpkin festivals have seen Caucasians come and
destroy in the name of mere "fun" and excitement!
These people have no manners, no home training, & these feral individuals embrace their animalistic nature, and desires to destroy without responsibility and accountability. That's why they have their war machine.
They then have the audacity to claim others are having a, "chimp out"!
I'd think a true chimp would throw bananas around. Like these sickos do at sporting events.
But their bad behavior doesn't stop their! Fights in Hockey have become such a part of the game, they may be bigger than the sport of Hockey in itself. I typed the word, "Hockey" into YouTube, and the auto suggestion feature suggested to me "Hockey Fights", it was the top search option!
Let me guess. They listen to rap music in the locker rooms right?
LOL!
No, but seriously. The obsession with claiming brown people act, and look like monkeys, apes or other primates always made me feel a bit funny in the inside. I just don't get it! Monkey's have
thin lips, no ass, hunched over posture and their bodies are covered in fur.
Then of course there's the whole genetics thing. Science has confirmed the FACT that only so called "black people" have no Neanderthal genetics! I've read studies in the past stating Caucasians and Asians can be up to 4% Neanderthal! Now, most recently I am hearing it's more like 20% - 25% Neanderthal!
I don't care how non racist you may think they are, it seems nowadays most pink people are in fact racist.
And they will cry, "reverse racism" for me saying this. Even though it's my observation.
And my opinion!
What's you're opinion?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
CHIMP THE FUCK OUT!
Chimps rioting until their hearts are content! Money MADNESS everywhere!
News wont report these facts! I smell racial bias! (4 Videos - might add a lot more! probably start a specific blog article for this feral behavior!)
Bananas thrown at Cecile Kyenge! Italy's first black minister! (1 Video)
Racist European Caucasians CHIMP OUT and throw bananas at people at sporting events!
I guess this is how "civilized" people live and treat others. (10 Videos)
No comments:
Post a Comment