Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

Beyonce Knowles will be played by GAY | Transgendered actor - Mr. Laverne Cox! Anti black woman propaganda continues!

Beyonce Knowles will be played by GAY | Transgendered actor - Mr. Laverne Cox! Anti black woman propaganda continues!






https://youtu.be/TvDwrB_Xqe4



The following, this can't be life news comes courtesy of mortoit.com! (Link below)

Mortoit.com Writes,


(Source)
http://www.mortoit.com/2015/03/09/laverne-cox-cast-as-beyonce-in-upcoming-biopic/

"Successful transgendered actress, and star of Orange is the New Black, Laverne Cox, to play the role of Beyonce in an upcoming biopic produced by MTV Films.

Jason Swanz, who is the casting director for the film, spoke with Billboard about choosing Cox for the lead role. “We thought it was very important to land a lead who closely resembled Beyonce. We immediately thought of the beautiful Laverne Cox,” Swanz stated.

“Though we know choosing Cox won’t come without some level of controversy, we also realize that die-hard fans of the singer wouldn’t like anyone we chose to play the iconic figure. It is very risky, but we feel like when the public sees how Cox embodies the role, they will fall in love with her and her performance,” he continued.

Swanz also revealed that the film will shed insight into Beyonce’s failed relationships with her father Matthew Knowles, R&B singer Marques Houston, and former Destiny’s Child members LaTavia Roberson and LeToya Luckett.

He would not reveal who he chose to play the role of her husband Jay-Z.

Filming for the project is already underway and is expected to conclude in the coming months."


________________________________________


This man closely resembles Beyonce Knowles? You gotta be kidding me!
They're always up to some BS. and this right here takes the gay wedding cake!

First of all, the decision to cast a man to play the role of Beyonce Knowles is beyond degrading!
This is a blatant display of hetero phobia. Their are people in the Entertainment business who hate straight people and normal functional families. They have been using propaganda laden programs for the mind, disguised as entertainment for some time now, in order to get people in line with their warped agenda.

I am 100% against this joke of a film, and I already know the sickos out their are going to claim
"homophobia". However, I am not a homophobe. A phobia is a fear of something. And if you wanna try that stupid hate speech angle. I do not hate homosexuals at all what so ever. I do however hate dangerous propaganda and someone trying to force their false ideals upon me and my people.

The funny thing about is, when the backlash comes, these evil people are gonna say "black people" are "homophobic". Which could not be further from reality for many reasons. I don't have the time at the moment to break down all of them. But we pretty much all have at least 1 homosexual in our families. And I honestly have never meant even one so called, "black" person who hates homosexuals.

I have however seen plenty of Caucasian people pull anti homosexual stunts.
Fro example, Caucasian store owners to this day display signs stating they refuse to blacks and gays and they're not allowed in the establishment. In 2015! Then of course theirs the stone the gays to death preaching Christian pastors.  And speaking Christians, the people who have those, "God Hates Fags" signs that often protest at peoples funerals are not so called blacks.

So remember all of this when the racist, anti black rhetoric starts begins! Because it's coming!

Anyway! This man is not just a homosexual. He is what they call a transgender, or transsexual person! And we in America call people who mutilate themselves with knives and surgeries, words like, "insane" in "desperate need of help". "Not normal". "Dangerous". "Freaks". "Not right in the head". And we quickly classify these people as someone who has a mental disorder! And rightfully so for obvious reasons! Self mutilation is a violent and unnecessary act of self depravity. And you are a potential danger to the rest of society if you commit these acts of violence!

Yet if some homosexual whose mentally diluted wants to pretend he could ever be a female, comes along and cuts his penis off, society must then pretend this self mutilator is somehow the new normal. And we must defend him and never negatively critique or offend him. This man suddenly has special rights, and freedom of speech is thrown out of the window.

Despite the fact that gay men are constantly attacking women by calling them cunts, bitches etc. for no other reason that disagreeing with them. However, it is acceptable in this warped society because a gay man has become an honorary female. He now has female status & protection, that will soon surpass that of a female! He's been elevated and celebrated in the same way a mentally challenged person has.

We've been forced to call mentally challenged people, "special" and they of course have their own "Special Olympics". Because, seeing they are "different", they must be celebrated and made to feel good. Why? Just because. You must go out of your way to kiss their ass. Not me, I refuse to. I I give special treatment to no one. Why? Because it's degrading to do so. Seeing I believe in equality, I wont treat a so called, "special" person any better than anyone else. They're just a person.

And I know what you not so smart, pro gay anti straight propagandist are thinking.
"If you believe in equality, you should theoretically believe this man who is pretending to be a woman should be allowed to portray Beyonce in this film".

And the answer is an emphatic no! Because this boy playing that particular role has nothing to do with equality. It has everything to do with hidden agendas and integrity. But you should have known what Beyonce was about when she did that stupid song about how things would be if she was a boy! I will break that BS. down in another article and video!

We're discussing the ridiculous idea that a man should somehow some way be allowed to portray Beyonce on screen! People will call me all sorts of names for not sipping the Kool aid. However, let a Chinese woman try to play the Queen of England or a Nigerian man try to play the Pope in a film.
Or how about the Sex in the City cast, all women, being chosen play the founding fathers! I think Sarah Jessica Parker would play a mean George Washington! Nah! I'm fucking with you! She wouldn't at all! it's a silly idea for many reasons.

Hell, men and women generally have different body compositions. That's why gay men look like idiots when they dress in drag. The clothing is ill fitting. And if society can come together and critique people for clothing styles, on shows like Fashion Police on E! Entertainment. And we call rappers all sorts of names for wearing sagging pants. Or over sized, "baggy pants" as well, and people can claim these fashion styles are related to committing crimes!

And all sorts of other conversations can come from something as simple as a clothing choice.
Therefore, I can say something about gay men dressing in a way that only women should!

As for you so called, "Black women", you should be outraged at the mere idea that big silly looking man is going to imitate, arguably the biggest musician of the last 18 years! And he has a major network, and a sizable budget behind the buffoonish idea to boot!

At a time where so called, "women of color" are struggling to obtain quality roles, the biggest musician in the world is going to be played by a gay man.

This has to be one of the biggest attacks on brown people via the entertainment, mind programming machine ever! Talk about the emasculation of masculinity and the blatant degradation of femininity to nothing but a big joke and spectacle. This is disgusting!

This is a slap to the face of you women of melanin  and you better sign petitions and boycott this bull shit! I mean, if you can get rid of that stupid Sorority Sisters TV. show, VH1 forced upon us, you can abort this mission too! Hell, you abort enough brown babies!

ABORT THIS!

Seeing this man starring as Beyonce Knowles is truly an abortion to my eyes!

If Lady Ga Ga or Taylor Swift were to be portrayed by Andy Dick or Bruce Jenner, you better believe people would call Bull Shit! And rightfully so! Whose dumb enough to support this foolishness?

At the end of the day, their is no reason other than propaganda for this dumb move to happen
And I hope it backfires big time!

But what did you really expect? Between Empire being one of the biggest shows on TV. right now. FILTH! Hollyweird cast all of these African and mixed women to portray you and take these roles you could be playing. To now MEN! I bet you didn't see this one coming! Even thought it was right in front of your face!

And now, MTV is in on it!

As a teenager, I stopped watching MTV for about a year, I saw somethings on there I knew were pure propaganda. Looks like this may be time for me to tune out forever.

They just can't seem to do the right thing. They want to turn the world upside down in the worst way.
They are constantly promoting this depopulation agenda! I'm talking pro military, pro abortion, pro homosexuality, pro birth control, pro so called, "black on black" violence, non traditional families etc.

MTV is in the murder business. As a matter of fact, they're in the genocide business and the gendercide business.

Androgyny isn't funny, it isn't cute and it is not normal.

I like being a man. And this movie is a prime example of gay people pushing whatever their mental malfunction is off on the rest of us. And that's my opinion and I have the legal right to it!
FOR NOW THAT IS!

Anyway! Before I go, I just want to say this!

I personally don't sag my pants, but if I were to, a Fox, Fake News host could publicly state on Television that my pants, and or if I were to wear a hooded sweat shirt etc, is the cause of or in contribution to me being physically harmed by a Caucasian person.

And society would go to bat for this person saying this. They'd make every excuse in the book for said person. They'd claim free speech and say things like, "that's his or her opinion" and use buzzwords that shut peoples critical thinking skills down like, "perception", and that's all she wrote!

So all of you people with your anti black, pro gay, mythological stories about "black people" being "homophobic". Just swerve already! And miss me with your bull shit! Because I'm warning you right now. I will personally shut your bull shit rhetoric down, real quick! And I'm not scared of some stinking , "Gay Mafia" either. RIP homosexual agenda, casket closed!

And yeah, I know about that book, "After The Ball" too!

ps. Lavern Cox (between the legs) looks nothing like Beyonce! That clown wishes he could!
LMAO!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment