Bow Wow (Shad Moss) Disses Charlamagne about FIGHT video (Can I get a drop?) Over Donkey of the Day BEEF!
Remember when Charlamagne Tha God from the Power 105.1 FM The Breakfast Club morning show gave Lil Bow Wow the Donkey of the Day for saying he doesn't want to be on FOX's Empire because it promotes negative black stereotypes?
Well, Bow Wow posted a video on Instagram of himself at a club, and typed the following as his caption.
"While c tha god gave me donkey of the day, i was making 50k last night for a walk through! Sucka. This a #NdiVodka take over you chatty patty."
(Source) - Actual video at link)
https://instagram.com/p/0c5h1wM-lh/
Also, besides that club video he tweeted this image on twitter!
With the caption, "Yo
That's of course a still from a video where some coons ran up on Charlamagne, seeking his attention and begged for him to please give them a drop. Which is slang for playing their music on the radio. You know, because they can't do shit for themselves. Anyway, they sucker punched Charlamagne and he ran away. I mean, he was outnumbered by devils. Too bad he didn't have a conceal and carry or a tazer for those worthless bums.
In stereotypical black bum fashion they video taped the assault. Because nothing says cooning like capturing a crime you're comming with a coonin brand camera. Which is a knock off version of a Cannon brand camera I guess!
Nothing like self snitching weirdos who commit crimes and share the evidence with the world!
Gotta love stupid people! I love seeing low life self snitches go to jail!
And I hope these clowns were arrested!
Anyway! I am so disappointing in Bow Wow! He went from speaking out against acting like a negative stereotype to this! Nothing more stereotypical that making it rain dollars at the club, and posting fight videos from YouTube. How incredibly lame is that?
Besides. If I was marrying Erica Mena, I'd be too worried about eating her alive to argue with Charlamagne Tha Coon!
Charlamagne is nothing but an agent.
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:
Post a Comment