Translate

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Amber Rose anti SLUT Shaming fail! Wants to be a "BAD BITCH! Instead of being GOOD MOTHER! Role THOTtle!

Amber Rose anti SLUT Shaming fail! Wants to be a "BAD BITCH! Instead of being GOOD MOTHER! Role THOTtle!







Role THOTtle, teacher of tramps, superintendent of sluts, preacher to prostitutes and president of the pussy power for profit posse, formally known as Amber Rose! Posted an image on twitter of herself wearing skimpy, slutty lingerie with the this caption!
"U Guys Love Slut Shaming Huh? Good. I feed off that shit. "







This lab mouse, white hood rat bitch has the nerve to "feed off of slut shaming"?
Huh? What the fuck?

Who says that shit? Apparently Amber Rose does!

While Amber is attention whoring, dressing like she did in her old strip club days.
And stripping on the internet for attention, their are reputation damaging rumors
going around about her baby rubbing dog shit on his face!

No! I am not kidding! So is it safe to say that while she feeds off of negative energy,
her poor innocent baby is feeding off off of puppy poop Popsicles?
Doggy doo doo donuts? Canine ca ca candy bars?

You're playing Hooters, while you're baby is playing Hoarders?
Living in squealer? Allegedly? Yet you have time to show off your plastic ass
and that ridiculous bald baby doll looking head!

You giant, mutated squirrel looking bitch! I hope you never get that baby back!
I hope Wiz gets custody of Sebastian and the courts tell you, you're unfit and indecent!
I mean, who does this stupid shit? Oh yeah, Amber Rose does this dumb shit!

This is not the first time Amber has said something so stupid the rest of us had to say, "Hmmm!"
In her recent Breakfast Club Interview at Power 105 in New York, she compared herself to Jesus!
And no! I am not kidding!

The funny thing about that is Jesus walked on water.
Amber Twerks on water!



Amber Rose TWERKING on water. I don't think Jesus did this shit! (source)





Well, I guess walking and Twerking are similar. At least in Amber Roes's mind!
THOT thoughts from a bird brained bald headed bimbo, silly stripper, smooth skull sporting, nasty naked neglectful, worthless wench!

But this is all my opinion!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment