ATL 2 movie coming! 2015! T.I. announced film news on Instagram! Snaps HOT picture with sexy redbone Lauren London!
Atlanta rapper T.I. snapped a photo with his friend and movie co star Lauren London, and let the world know on Instagram,
"#ATL2 Get Ready"
Yep! That means the sequel to the popular film starring T.I. and that fine ass Lauren London, will be released soon!
Good for you Mr. Harris!
Now, I personally never watched the first one all the way through. So, I think I should probably go ahead and watch it! All I know is you guys who want to go see it better start saving up now! Get the 100 dollar bill ready! We all know how expensive it is to attend the movies nowadays!
So, these question remain! Are you excited to see the film? Are you going to see it? Do you care at all?
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment