Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Chris Light Brown comment slander! Fan clowns C Breezy, Karrueche and Rhianna's throbbing forehead!

Chris Light Brown comment slander! Fan clowns C Breezy, Karrueche and Rhianna's throbbing forehead!








It's amazing to see the changes that can happen in a 2 week period in a relationship!

R&B singer, Christ Light Brown posted this Instagram selfie, (picture) with then girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, on February 14, 2015!

He captioned the photo by saying,

""Happy Valentine's Day beautiful.... I'm so thankful to have and soul that cares for me the way you do. Love you babe"
Now that right their is the sweetest thing I've ever heard a forehead fighting, bitch beater ever say!
So a fan, or foe came by, saw this message and decided to mock Chris Brown by saying,

"I'm so thankful to have a souless girl who let's me do to her pride, the equivalent of what I did to Rihanna's face"

"And still aint claiming??!! Bruh,."

Wow! Now that's some mean shit to say about this beautiful, once happy couple!
I realty hope they can work things out because Karrueche is a great baby sitter!
She keeps her son Chris out of trouble!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment