Christina Milian shows support for Karrueche Tran! "#WeAintWorried" BFF's! Best Friends for ever!
Christina Milian showed some major support for Karrueche Tran on twitter!
Lil Wayne may support Chris Light Brown after the baby "Royalty" drama.
But Christina has Karate's back!
The sexy Latina posted the following message on twitter!
"Besties Be Like... #WeAintWorried."
Wow, now that's cool!
Kudos to Christina for supporting her friend in this time of need.
I just wanna know what the conversations between Wayne, whose team Chris Breezy, and Christina Milian whose team Karrueche Tran! I wonder whether or not they've been arguing about it!
If so, we all know Christina will pull Lil Wayne's dread locks and snatch him bald!
Well, that's how I'd imagine it happening!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment