Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Drake is dating Bernice Burgos! Sexy Latina Booty Model and soft rapper at the beach! Brought that big Latina booty on tour in Australia!

Drake is dating Bernice Burgos! Sexy Latina Booty Model and soft rapper at the beach! Brought that big Latina booty on tour in Australia!










The following Drake news comes from TMZ.

TMZ Writes,


"Drake did a little importing for his Australian tour -- flying in a hot chick -- from NY to keep him company.  
The "If You're Reading This It's Too Late" rapper was chilling at his hotel pool in Perth, Australia, wearing a smoking babe in a bikini, named Bernice Burgos. We're told they met back in NYC, and they've been "knowing" each other since 2012. Drizzy immortalized her in his verse for the song, "Odio."
She's clearly hot enough to warrant a plane ticket half way around the world. 
By the way, rare shots of Drake shirtless. He ain't hardcore, but he's looking ... fit."


Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/03/03/drake-shirtless-photo-australia-no-shirt/#ixzz3TPbbFRwV


Here's my opinion!

Wow! Drake better be smashing! I mean, who fly's a big booty Latina all the way to Australia to hold hands and walk down a beach? Oh, that's right, we're talking about Drake here! How much you wanna bet this fool got his nails and toes did with this broad?

I can see them going shopping for dresses now! Drake probably bought a shorter one for himself than for her!

Nah, I'm fucking with you! I am not a hater in the least bit! You have had some bad broads Drake.

And I always had a thing for this one! So, Kudos bro! Do you and do her!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment