Iggy Azalea Quits Instagram! White Female Rapper in Social Media rehab! Management team will handle it for her!
Rapper Iggy Azalea posted this image (above) on Instagram with the following caption,
"This is me standing in front of my home, which has a 6ft high blacked out fence around it. No one should be made to feel like their own home is a prison because even your garden may be grounds for a photoshoot.
I really just want to urge my fans to be aware of what you are enabling when posting these pictures. It is illegal to post images of someone in their home or property with a long range camera. I'm asking in the nicest way possible to please think twice about that.
You're home is supposed to be your place of peace. I just want mine to be that too same as everyone else."
That message and image was promptly followed up by this image slash message!
"Until further notice Iggy's Instagram will be run by management. Iggy is taking a break from social media.
She loves all her Azaleans!!"
WOW!
Here's my opinion!
Iggy is so right about this privacy issue we have in America. She's from Australia and I have no idea of how bad the media and fans are towards celebrities over there! But over here, it's beyond comprehensible! We have people getting into car accidents like Justin Bieber and of course Bruce Jenner who accidentally participated in the death of a woman. And he was being followed by Paparazzi at the time of the incident!
It's high time new laws are made to protect celebrities! And I'm not just saying this because I want to bang Iggy silly either! I really mean it!
On a side note, the first message and image were posted on Iggy's Instagram account and quickly deleted! However, it reappeared hours later! So, it looks like the management team probably told her before hand to stay off of the internet!
Iggy hasn't taken negative comments about here very easily!
I guess someone should inform her about Rebecca Black! They put her through the ringer
Remember Rebecca Black? Back in 2010, then 13 year old Rebecca released her first single "Friday".
Well the internet didn't just make fun of her, they threatened her life! The authorities had to get involved, people were investigated and she had to have protection for a while. From what I heard, actual law enforcement agents protected her!
And yeah, the strong majority of people fucking with her were "white" people.
So much for that Hair Hat wearing beast Wendy Williams, with her concocted theories of "black"
people being to blame for Iggy's hard time on the net.
(My Blog about Wendy Williams - video at top and text in article!)
http://meetmagazine.blogspot.com/2015/02/wendy-williams-says-black-people-hate.html
Anyway! This is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos


No comments:
Post a Comment