Translate

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Jhonni Blaze and Precious Paris dating and mating! Kissing and everything! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5!

Jhonni Blaze and Precious Paris dating and mating! Kissing and everything! Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5!










We all knew after that stupid fight on Love and Hip Hop New York, Jhonni Blaze was gonna go try to stuff, and devour Precious Paris's cat like Thanksgiving in China!

Well, it looks like the ladies are digesting each other! Or they at least kiss and made up!

All I know is, I'm gonna need em both at the same time. I can handle all of that booty!
And I'd wear both of these broads out! Make em go from 0 to 100 orgasms, REAL QUICK!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment