Translate

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Jhonni Blaze is PREGNANT with Rich Dollaz baby? Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5 news (Media Take Out)

Jhonni Blaze is PREGNANT with Rich Dollaz baby? Love & Hip Hop New York Season 5 news (Media Take Out)








Check out this cringe worthy news from Media Take Out!

I'll give my opinion after the story!

(Source)
http://mediatakeout.com/268397/mto-love-and-hip-hop-exclusive-rich-dollaz-done-slipped-up-he-reportedly-got-jhonni-blaze-pregnant.html


Media Take Out writes,

: MediaTakeOut.com just got word that Rich Dollarz from Love And Hip Hop is about to be a father . . . AGAIN. According to a very WELL PLACED SNITCH, we're told that Jhonni Blaze is telling folks that she's pregnant, with Rich's seed.
It's not clear WHETHER OR NOT Jhonni plans on keeping the bbay, but we're told that Jhonni isn't allowing her pregnancy to SLOW DOWN her partying. Our snicth told MediaTakeOut.com, "Jhonni is still drinking and smoking weed . . . she doesn't give a f*ck that she's pregnant."
Wow . . . Rich . . . well good luck with THAT."


_______________________________________




First of all.



I have no idea whether or not this rumor is true. I reached out to Ms. Blaze for an answer. If she gets back to me, I will make update blog!

All I know is Rich can't pay or wont pay his child support already, he just went to jail for it.
And he's dating Moniece Slaughter, so this is messy!

Even a rumor, if proven to be false, is messy!

Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos

No comments:

Post a Comment