Jhonni Blaze vs. Diamond Strawberry fight review recap! Pissed me off! Love and Hip Hop New York Season 5
So, I'm watching Love and Hip Hop Season 5, Episode 12 and I saw something that royally pissed me off!
I wrote a blog about Yandy and Kimbella fighting, and that shit pissed me off the most about this particular episode. So it technically pissed me off even more than this blog, but both fights really made me mad!
The episode was titled, "Mind Your Manners", and I wish these women would have acted
like respectable ladies, but one of them pushed the other to the edge!
This is how it all went down!
My sweet stripper from Houston TX, Jhonni "Mortal Kombat" Blaze was standing at the bar with her dried up, tired, alcoholic SIMP, of a male jump off and come up, Rich "born with a drink in his hand" Dollaz! AKA the child support deserter!
And my Boo, Jhonni Bae's, AKA Jhonni Blaze was minding her business and looking cute.
That's what she does. When out of no where, Diamond Strawberry pops her thirsty, needy, attention seeking ass up out of no where land and starts fucking with my boo Jhonni!
And of course Jhonni went from 0-100 record quick! She was about to dump that Strawberry face looking bitch in a blender and make a roughy! Not a smoothie, but a mother fucking roughy!
Rough like this bitches struggle life! If you don't know already, Diamond is baseball player and former Cocaine addict, Darryl "wide nose" Strawberry's daughter! And she lived her life probably being made fun of for daddy sniffing that Whitney! *sniffs*
And now she's known as the crazy bitch from Love and Hip Hop who deserted her daughter, hopped on a plane, flew 3,000 miles away to hop on a bald headed dick that didn't want her. AKA Cisco Then she got dissed by the next guy, RocAmerica, on Instagram, when she posted a photo of a diamond ring, implying she was or may be engaged, and he shitted on her and rubbed it in her face for that! Just a little fertilizer for the strawberry!
And now, she's known as another asbestos filled building, that old wrecking ball Rich knocked down!
DAMN!
Her resume is worst that Karrueche's! Get it? Because Karrueche ain't ever had a job?
Just kidding! I love Karrueche!
Anyway!
I really want to like Diamond, she's cute, and seems likable most of the time, however, what she did to Jhonni in this scene was all types of fucked up!
She walked right over to her, interrupted her date with Rich, and began talking shit.
So, Jhonni threw a drink on her and picked that strawberry right off the bush! I mean she snatched a bitch! And she's was about to make strawberry jam with her genetically modified ass until security thankfully stepped in and broke it all up!
Lord knows I don't like it when women fight! I like my girls pretty and sweet!
But Diamond was asking to get herself ringed, and wrapped around Jhonni's fingers!
I mean, Diamond is a Leprechaun, Lucky Charms looking bitch, and when you have a little bit of funny in your appearance, your personality needs to be on point. And she's starting to make me not like her again. She's so cute, and I had just forgave her for abandoning her daughter! And I just forgave her for lying to Cisco by telling him the poor little girl was her pet dog for the last 2 years!
Now you wanna come from my favorite stripper?
Oh hell no!
What made me so mad about this all is the simple fact that this was all so avoidable!
If Diamond would have just been decent, which she normally is, then Jhonni
wouldn't have had to act out of character!
Ms. Blaze is a sweet heart! But apparently, people like to bring her to her boiling point, and watch Blaze, flare up, crash and burn!
You picked the wrong one Diamond! You need to apologize.
I mean, they say Diamonds are a girls best friend!
And Jhonni tossed your ass like a cubic Zirconia!
Let this be a lesson learned!
One bad strawberry spoils the bunch!
But hey, this is all my opinion!
Let me know what you think about it all below!
And be sure to subscribe to the MEET Magazine YouTube channel for more!
https://www.youtube.com/user/meetmagazine2/videos
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment